Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Garnstudio free patterns update

evening bag in Cotton Viscose and Bomull-Lin
Bag in Cotton Viscose and Bomull-Lin
Slippers in double thread Alpaca

Oven glove in DROPS Ice
Potholders in Muskat Soft

Hat in Muskat and bag with pointed top in double thread Muskat Soft
Triangle bag in double thread Muskat Soft
Crochet and knitted bag in Muskat
Bag in Muskat Soft
Bag with stripes in DROPS Ice and Bag in stripes and mixed qualities in DROPS Ice and Muskat Soft

Shawl with stripes in Vienna
Shawl in Silke-Alpaca
Blanket with zigzag pattern in Eskimo

Hat in Cotton Viscose and Bomull-Lin
Hat in Muskat Soft and Muskat
Cap in Muskat Soft with border and decorative button in Muskat

3 comments:

  1. I like the potholder. Someone at Crochetville has been making the triangle purses, Crochetingfool; I think. I really like those. I haven't made one yet, though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update. I think I have some of those on my to do list. Thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Mimi! Very interesting links!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!