Thursday, June 11, 2015

Gardening hobby...

I conclude, is not for me. I definitely want to fill my balcony with plants...but now I think I'm not going to take up gardening further...I don't want to spend time studying about plants - the what, how and why... I  just want to have sturdy plants that need minimal care :p
My tomato plant died :(
The few herbs I got are not flourishing....
On the other hand, the aloe plants are multiplying at a steady rate and I just repot it.

Aloe vera plants




The peace lily is looking good too. I'm going to add several more sturdy plants when I find time and as the budget permits ;)

Peace Lily



6 comments:

  1. Well at least you took a crack at it and now you know. I want to be a gardener but I'm just too good at killing plants that are outside. You could stick to succulents and drought tolerant plants, they can be beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ;) It was worth trying. Yes, I'll have to settle for succulents...

      Delete
  2. That's how I feel, too; Mimi. I usually try to buy flowers/plants that are hardy and won't die easily. I bought some Impatients this year and they already don't look good. :( The plants you do have look nice and I love your lattice that makes a nice privacy wall. I want to get some..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina :)
      I like the lattice dividers a lot, I was lucky to have bought it some years back when it was still affordable.

      Delete
  3. I had a cherry tomato also that died...:-( my terarriums died also, nobody tended it while I was not in Cebu.:-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, sayang yung terarriums...
      Kelangan pala ng plant-sitter when going on vacation :p

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog!