Thursday, August 31, 2017

My Crochet News

Hello! Back here again to share some of my recent crochet-related stuff!

1. My Crochet Channel https://www.youtube.com/c/MimiAlelis


Might be quite late for me to join in on youtube - since I intend to monetize my channel... (Google will only evaluate a channel when it reaches 10,000 views.) It is a long long way to go, but... Thanks to my friends, crochet buddies. and followers for their support - I am inspired! 😊
So far, I have 8 crochet-related videos...I guess I need to make a hundred more!..haha

2. Crochet Books, The Book Depository


This came today, with free and fast international shipping from The Book Depository! I also timed my purchase when these books were discounted. 😉
I'm planning to make gifts for babies and kids in my family...I'm so happy how the family has grown - more nephews, nieces (includes grandnieces/nephews), and of course my very own granddaughter!

3. Crochet Design Submissions
Though my designs are few and far between, I'm still into it - wanting to get published again. I've just mailed a proposal for a top I made two years ago...goodluck to me 😀

By the way, I have contributed a pattern (Shells and Flowers Shrug) to the 2018 Crochet Calendar and have just received my complimentary copy. I submitted late and had to take my own photo...and I didn't really like it 😛. (This made me determined to take better photos next time!)


4. Modeling my Crochet
I really like wearing the crochet clothes I make - as for modeling it, I just had to...I seldom have someone else to model it for me, or even to take the photos - so I had to learn to do both. I never mastered any of the things I do, but I'm content to be able to pull things through...😊
Here's the result of my latest "pictorial" and editing efforts:

Halter Top by Mimi Alelis
Shell Halter Top

The Shell Halter Top crochet pattern is for sale on Ravelry and on Etsy.
That's all for now, thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!