Sunday, July 26, 2009

Just blogging...

The weather seemed very pleasant today, until this afternoon when rain suddenly poured. Good thing I'm home since I hate getting my feet wet outside :p
But the bad thing here in our place, is that water supply is limited. There's only water from the faucet a few hours in the morning and a few hours late in the afternoon...even in this very rainy season! There are just too many people living in this area, that they have to conserve the water from the dam. It is quite a bummer, on a rainy day like this, when its nice to cook or bake a treat and there's no running water - sometimes I don't bother anymore...
Anyways, I just didn't have any crochet-related topic in mind today, but just wanted to blog...(I do have some crochet projects to show on my next post)


Today is also a significant day because a former president and well-respected Filipino died. So the whole day I've been watching the live coverage of the wake, the masses, the tributes and interviews regarding our former president Corazon Aquino.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a melancholy kind of day. Yes, I heard about your president and very sorry to hear of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sorry to hear about your president. Your water sounds like the water supply in Las Vegas. Pretty soon there won't be any water. You would think people would try to conserve it, living in a desert. But I don't think they do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by, Lisa and Tina.
    I guess we're luckier than most, in having enough water for our daily use. I should stop complaining then...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!