So I have set some new goals of creating projects from these designs. When I first started designing garments, it was because I hardly could find any accessible project that fits today's fashion, and at the same time can be made with the cotton threads that are available here. After two years, a lot has changed thanks to internet technology, and I've discovered a lot of patterns (most of them are free, yay!), and best of all can be made from cotton thread :)
I may still come up with some ideas of my own, and write up patterns (a few are brewing, btw) but I definitely won't stress myself out doing it.
Now on to a new WIP. I recently saw an FO, a bolero/shrug made by Judy (see it on Ravelry). When I saw a reference to the pattern, I became interested. I imagined the project using my Cannon threads and 2mm or 3/0 (2.25mm) hook, which are what I usually use with the threads. I couldn't resist starting off this project, because Judy offered help. With some english translation, the pattern becomes much easier to follow. Then again, with this pattern, I found some ways to modify the crochet process in my own style. So far, so good...
Btw, the gray cropped cardigan is coming along as planned ;)