Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Blogging...

I have been neglecting this blog (again)...I've been on Ravelry a lot, and post my projects there ;)
I have just grown older by another year, still 40+ :p Thanks to all who sent me greetings by text and email, greeted me on FB, and on Ravelry :)

I got a special gift, from my dear SIL - I'll be occupied with it, for sure.



Been working on several crochet projects too...some scarves, a shawl, a shrug.
I have recently finished this bag, and have been using it:



Here's one of my scarf designs (details here):

11 comments:

  1. Love the scarf...the purple is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Mimi! Wishing you many many more.the sewing machine is a lovely gift to get!looking for your sewing projects in the future :))have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I hope it was a wonderful day for you. Have fun with the sewing machine. I've been loving mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lisa!

    Thank you Pearlin!
    I'm still learning how to use the machine...need to alter some clothes so I could wear them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Christina!
    Seeing those sewing projects in yours and other blogs is inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I'll enter you in the giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday! It's so nice of your SIL to give you a sewing machine. I would love to get one myself someday.
    I love your handbag. It has a cool texture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to have that kind of gift given to me. They always come in handy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday Mimi!
    This is a special month for me too since my son's birthday was on the 3rd.
    Careful with that sewing machine....it can become quite addictive... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice sewing machine! I have been hinting to my husband that I want to get mine fixed. Isn't FB addictive--even more so than Ravelry, I think. :)

    Your Chakra looks great, I should have made mine a more neutral color to use with everything. I have used it once, but can only do so when I am wearing certain colors... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!