Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!



Hello, wasn't able to post sooner due to internet connection issues...Hope you are all enjoying your holiday.
I didn't have any new crochet decor this year, so I used the photo from a previous year's post.

I don't have much crochet FOs either, and I couldn't show yet my recently finished design. But here's a new holiday-themed crochet item I made:


I found a kitchen towel with snowflakes print, nice and affordable. I used my kitchen towel topper pattern to finish it off ;)

And here's a new modeled pic of the crocheted Santa hats for my niece and grandniece:


Aren't they so cute?...My grandniece sure loves to pose :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope to be back soon to post a year-ender.

4 comments:

  1. I love the hats, they look great! I nominated you for a Stylish Blogger Award! To accept, just visit my blog and pass along the award. Happy New Year, Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks M, Happy New Year too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy holidays Mimi! Late na yung bati ko. Wishing you more success and exposure for your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Gene, Happy New Year!!!
    Our internet connection has been poor and its been difficult to post or to comment on blogs...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!