Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Crochet Pattern Updates

Good news for Etsy sellers who sell tutorials and patterns, and for buyers who prefer instant downloads! Sellers can now upload their pdfs to their listings, so customers can download it immediately after purchase.  Wish they had this sooner...but still its wonderful they have it now!

Btw, I'm still working on the pattern for the dress in my previous post...some of you are familiar with the pattern (some already have finished projects), since it became available in print a few years back. I'll be improving the pattern and correct some minor errors... I've changed the neckline for the back part, since a V- neck looks better and is more suitable for warm weather. The finished length is a few inches above the knee, though it can be easily modified by adding/subtracting repeat rows. Stay tuned to my blog for more updates ;)



2 comments:

  1. That's really good news. Makes it so easy n stressfree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip Mimi! I can't wait to see your next designs.

    I'm itching to make a longer version of your chains cowl for my mom. :p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!