Saturday, April 27, 2019

Summer Crochet

Here in Quezon City, summer heat is almost unbearable...as a crocheter I produce the least amount of projects at this time and only focus on necessary and enjoyable projects...such as my recently finished Ariel Mermaid Doll and Flounder Amigurumi for my granddaughter...(more on that on my next post).

Summer also makes me obsess over crochet lace garments! I have one I need to finish and luckily I have one already in my wardrobe...these kind of crochet never goes out of style - like this cover-up I made 13 years ago, and its still good as new.

crochet beach cover-up
crochet cover-up
So here I found reason to try out my new swimsuit, use the tripod, and take pics of myself wearing my crochet cover-up...then simply edited the pics on the Photo Lab app on my phone. It was fun!

1 comment:

  1. Love your patterns and want to buy lace top pattern. How do I buy it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!