Monday, June 14, 2021

Crochet and Knitted wearables from online shopping

I've been Shopeeing a lot these days, since late last year when I got the hang of online shopping (at Shopee.ph) Its quite addictive! Discounts, freebies, promos...and I end up spending more than I planned.

I have a weakness for items that are crocheted and knitted...even if I can crochet one for myself...they come branded, at very low price, and still in good condition at thrift shops. Though some pretty items got grabbed by other buyers quickly, I still got some nice ones.

Here are my favorites:



I'll share in my next post how I would wear some of these pieces. 

I happened to have two basic tank dresses that I found worked well to be able to wear the crochet and knit tops.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!