I have a feeling that I missed a blog friend's birthday...I hope not. I have a bad memory, but I'm not going to use age as an excuse for that ;)
If anyone is celebrating a birthday, hope you let us know through your blog...
Here is the birthday girl I know:
Happy Birthday Mom!
What to do at age 70:
1. Stop complaining about your age and climb Mt. Everest like 70-year-old Yuichiro Miura, who became the oldest person to climb Mount Everest.
2. Ski across Canada like 70-yr-old Alex Nilsson (you might want to read the article, it has some training secrets in there)
3. Bike 20 miles a day like 70-yr-old Mary Drake Jackson
4. Compete in powerlifting like 70-yr-old Jeff Telljohn
5. Retire and enjoy life watching television, reading magazines and do some abstract painting like 71-yr-old Cheeta, hehe!
6. Get married like 70-yr-old Edna Townsend to someone 39 years younger. This article has their picture (...hahaha)