• A few small projects done.
• My halter design was finished and I started on my sack bag also for Coats.
• Finally bought a scanner/copier/printer , it was well worth it! I scanned and showed some old family pictures.
• Chie's lil' bag
• Made a baby set of my own design, halter adapted from a free pattern.
• Not much done, I had just finished drawing the diagrams for my four patterns submitted to Coats. I took a break from crocheting :p
• The 2007 Crochet Pattern a day Calendar was released, 5 of my patterns were included.
First time I got published in the U.S.!
• I received some new colors of Cannon threads and it inspired me to create some new purse designs (will be shown later, when it is printed).
• A preview of my two latest designs - a mesh shawl and a striped belt
for Design of the Month featuring Cannon multicolor threads.
• I got my other sister to model the shrug that I made for my Mom
, from my pattern design for Coats.
• I made up a coaster/mini doily pattern and it was accepted for the 2008 Crochet Calendar :D
• Designed another scrunchie made from multicolor threads.
• Another free pattern, Stiped Keychain Purse, inspired by the new Cannon multicolor threads.
• made the Filigree bookmark/bracelet designed by Cheri Mancini.
• Revived my old Christmas crochet decors
• my halter featured in Coats calendar.