• scarves I made for my sister
(its been a year now since she went to the U.K. and I miss her so much...)
• It was a colder January last year, so I was inspired to make a cap using acrylic yarn. I made a beret cap with brim and offered the free pattern on my blog
• Garnstudio designs offered their free patterns in English and most of us crocheters were thrilled. I compiled most of the links to the Garnstudio patterns.
• I joined the crochet Olympics at crochetville and took the challenge to finish a garnstudio cardigan. It was a breakthrough for me, since I have not tried before to finish up (with a deadline) something as big as this. I was so inspired getting all the positive feedback for this project!
• Two flower doilies
, and a pineapple bookmark (from Japanese books) inspired by the romantic air of Valentines.
• A hobo bag and several cell phone purses became my obsession for this month.
• I started making crocheted letters (from a Japanese book ;)
• I made up my first design for Coats Manila Bay which is a bolero .
• A lovely belt from a free pattern offered by Mani di Fata, the Cintura con Fiorellini
• The popular fan bookmark by Crochetroo
• Came up with a lip balm holder free pattern.
• For this month, made the computer bugs by Kristie , and the crochet necklaces by Rachel
• Made the Mani di Fata inspired crochet earrings
and flower keychain
I learned the bullion stitch by making Kathy’s Bullion stitch pincushion.
• I had my very first printed pattern available nationwide, when my Loopy Flowers free pattern sheet came out, I really got excited over it!
• Started on my first halter design.