Monday, April 24, 2006

Cintura Con Fiorellini



Belt with little flowers, yay! This is a new free pattern from Mani Di Fata. This is the first time I crocheted a belt, and I really like it!



The flowers in the pattern are small, but I made mine even smaller. Also, I love the way the twisted cords turned out =)



Pattern: Cintura Con Fiorellini
Materials: Cannon threads, 1 ball for the belt; small amounts of assorted colors (I used 7 other shades) for the flowers and cords
Hook: size 2 / 1.75mm steel

See Flower Earrings and Flower keychain - my manidifata-inspired creations

16 comments:

  1. Great belt, Mimi! I love it! You do such good work with thread. I am a sissy to try new things. (I am getting brave, though and ordered that shrug booklet!) ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tina! I know you can easily do this too, once you start on it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful!

    I've been having one heck of a time with thread and quite honestly, crocheting in general :(

    You've done a wonderful job as always, Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jaye! I really love working with cotton threads ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got behind on reading my blogs and I'm missing all your great stuff. Love, love, love the belt...you did an excellent job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This belt is so cool, Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wasn't a fan of yellow until I saw your belt. Like the cellphone purses, this belt would look good with jeans! Great job =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the compliments Lucy, Vik, Raquel and Sis, :D
    Now I've made something I can actually wear! But you know me, sis, I hardly wear jeans as it doesnt suit me :( Maybe I'm just old fashioned :p
    On the other hand, I love Mani di Fata designs and those are really very trendy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow-love the belt, great work Mimi!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you liked it, Stacie :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great belt ! It looks so pretty and versatile too. The flowers look adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, Yasmin! It really is versatile, I could wear it over my top, over a skirt or pants =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!