Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Eenie, Meenie, Miney...Molly!


Now there are two Molly amis! One for Vik and one for me :))
Look here, the two of them are sitting on my hand

hihihi...I had fun making them and taking pictures!!

(Psst...I'm working on a technique for making "fur" with ordinary acrylic yarn, and you may notice not all parts have fur :p. Also, the two have slightly different pair of beads for the eyes, which makes  them more interesting. I'll tell you more about the crochet design and techniques that I used to make these, later...)

Meanwhile, here's what Molly thinks about her look-a-likes!



She's so sweet and adorable!
Thank you Molly and Vik for the inspiration :)))

4 comments:

  1. Cute! It reminds me a bit of Alf, although it would definitely require a few pattern modifications :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...Vik also mentioned Alf!
    But in person the muzzle isn't exaggerated, its just in the pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable, just like the real life Molly! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tina! Just being small makes them sooo cute, like Molly in the photo, when she was a puppy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!