Thursday, November 03, 2005

How much is your blog worth?


I came across this on CL's blog. Posted by Derek Powazek of Technorati, How much is your blog worth?
Tristan Louis did the math. He figured out how much each blog in the Weblogs Inc. stable was worth, based on their Technorati rank.
Inspired by Tristan Louis's research into the value of each link to Weblogs Inc, Dane Carlson created this little applet using Technorati's API which computes and displays your blog's worth using the same link to dollar ratio as the AOL-Weblogs Inc deal.
So, how much is your blog worth? Click the image to find out.

4 comments:

  1. I think its based on links to your blog, so if your blog is new its probably not linked yet to main sites. I have a few tips for this if you want to know more you may email me :-)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey mine was worth $0, too. Oh well. I can't make money off anything...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip, CL, I didnt give it much thought, I did sign up at technorati a while back.
    I also submitted my link to the DMOZ, I think that helps too ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!