Thursday, December 21, 2006

One More Crochet Ornament

I think this is cute, I got the pattern from a Woman's Day crochet mag, Sept. 1988 issue. It was designed by Eunice Svinicki. I made it from size 8 cotton threads, though in the pattern it was size 10, it really didnt make much difference. The finished size is about 2 1/2" long and 2" high.
I am so happy when I read that someone special loves anything sheep so I tried to make another one for her, but I couldnt get the legs right since I was in a hurry, so I instead sent this one and I hope it didnt look that old. Since it was already received (thank God it arrived safely), I can show the pic ;)



previous post: Crochet for the Holidays

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that is too pretty and adorable-love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest sheep is enjoying the argentine sun! ;) Mimi, THANK YOU so much for this gift! It has so much work in it, it´s so pretty... I love it and I´m taking care of it, but please let me know, if you´re missing it or if you can´t do the legs of the new one and I´ll send it back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm sorry Vik, you might think I'm complaining...But I'm not!
    I really wanted to send you a new one, but I didnt have much time...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my dear Mimi, I sent you an e-mail! No, you are not complaining. It´s me, I just don´t want you to miss it, in case you can´t crochet the new one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mimi that sheep is soooo cute! I don't think I have ever seen a sheep pattern like that before. It looks like a sheep measuring tape someone sent me in a Secret Pal swap at Crochetville.

    Baaaaa! ;p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!