Friday, September 19, 2008

Crochet Liberation Front First Ever Book

The Crochet Liberation front first ever book is now $27.75 on Amazon and eligible for Super Saver Shipping. Sounds like a good deal to me...if I live in the U.S. ;)
Here are just some of the goodies you'll get in the book:




The most favorited Phoenix Mitts by Julia Vaconsin



Another popular design - Cabled Slouch Hat by Zuleika Lamb



Yogini Carryall by Yavanna Coulter Reynolds


So many more wonderful designs and interesting articles...

And also, here are two of my designs in there.
I couldn't get better pictures...but here they are:


Little Cotton Shrug


and...


Yin Yang Keychain Ball

See Ravelry for more details.

9 comments:

  1. Those fingerless gloves look awesome! I'm going to have to buy this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hearty congrats Mimi for getting published again! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those mitts are so pretty! I need a new pair, and may try her pattern for a change. :-) You got two great submissions in the book. I'll have to put your shrug on my to-make list as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina, hope you get yourself a copy and enjoy!

    Thank you Pearlin!! hope you are able to get a copy too. My contributor copy would take a while to arrive...

    Thanks Zu! If it gets cold here, I might make some mitts too. The yarn she used looks soft and luscious though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mitts are gorgeous, and I love the keychains!! That is oe book definitely on my drool list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats ..... 2 more patterns published.. galing galing talaga.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on patterns published wtg. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations for being in the book! It's a little pricey for me, but I'm glad that so many people that I know got into the book. :)

    Best of luck!! Someday you'll have your own book. I just know it.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Kelly!
    Its our CLF book, aren't you going to get yourself a copy??...ask or beg Laurie for a bigger discount :)

    Oh, if I could just have my own book ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!