Friday, September 12, 2008

New Crochet Book!


It's now available!!!
Yes, the book by crocheters for crocheters is now out!


Oh, haven't you heard about it? Its the Crochet Liberation Front First Ever Book - and its the first ever book that I got published in! No wonder I'm excited, huh?... But more than that it is really something to look forward to with all the unique and lovely designs and informative articles in it - as unique and varied as the contributors.


Here's a picture of the full cover of the book, which gives you a glimpse into some of the patterns in it:


This book is 194 pages of full color patterns and articles. You will find 36 patterns and 13 useful and touching articles. There is not a "how to crochet" section in this book. It was written by crocheters for crocheters who have been itching for something more.

Laurie Wheeler has a sneak peek here in the CLF Official Blog. Hope you check it out and you'll see a few of the designs....including one of mine ;)

I'll show some more pics here soon...just haven't gotten to it yet (...and I'm out of batteries too :p)


So, don't miss having a copy of this historic book :)

You can go to this site to order a copy at $34.99. Please note, that's less than $1 per pattern plus articles! To see more designs in the book check it out here on Ravelry. I've already queued some patterns...really hoping I would be able to make it. I can't wait to get my copy!

Wait, there's more! If you are on Ravelry, you can go to the Crochet Liberation Front group, and get the discount code, so you can buy the book for $29.99. Or go to Amazon to avail of Super Saver Shipping.

15 comments:

  1. Mimi, congrats!

    I am swiping your pic (if you don't mind)-I have a pattern in there too and wanna do a post on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deneen! Congrats to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! You promoted it so much better than I did! lol Great info. I am so happy it doesn't have a learn to crochet section in it. It's such an annoying waste of space!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, Zu!...I spent about an hour reading about the book, the posts on the CLF forum, and other designers' blogposts before I posted ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! That's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool! Congrats on the patterns!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great, Mimi! I didn't know. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats wow that is so exciting. Congrats.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations Mimi, that is great!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Sue, Riohnna, Tina, Lesa, Jezzabell! Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Mimi! I'm so glad that you, and Denise got published. Fantastic!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Kelly!! Yay CLFers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS DEAR MIMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you, Jinky!

    Thank you, Vik!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!