Thursday, January 01, 2009

New year, new look!

How do you like my new look?

Hmm, its quite plain...how about this:




Before you forget, this is the real me - taken on Christmas eve 2008:



The makeover was needed for the music video number that me, my sister, my brother and his g.f. participated in. It was part of the production of my aunt (who's in show business) for our grand family reunion program last Dec. 29. My sister was dressed as a boy, my brother was dressed as a girl. We had so much fun! And, they were all surprised at our hidden talents...haha...

Since I don't have permission to post pictures of my co-performers, I'll just show mostly myself. These were shots taken by my son while the production crew were directing and shooting us.

10 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW no you looking totally different like it. :) Cute.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year

    Oh so much fun you have had during the year and the picture of a blonde Mimi.Great.
    I love you crochet things during the year.2008 I myself has not been crochet but some small finishing of wristwarmers.

    I wish you a lovely day
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow mimi,madonna should watch out hahaha.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are more beautiful than ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...I didn't even know that was you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blonde look Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you look great blonde, Mimi. Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually like your photo series a lot. It gives others a very good idea of what you did for the MTV (without showing too much of us, hehe).

    ReplyDelete
  10. How Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!