Today I suddenly decided to bake some brownies. I had plenty of good reasons to:
1. Its my younger son's favorite, and he's always asking me why I've not been baking anymore.
2. I had all the ingredients and its been here for weeks, cant stock them up any longer.
3. I used to bake brownies for someone's birthday, if I had to prepare something, because it is the easiest and most appealing to everyone.
4. Someone's celebrating her birthday today, but I couldn't send her the real thing, so here's the photo to show her that I remembered =)
5. That someone also sent me the crocheted bear posing there along with the Nestle cocoa, which made the brownies taste soooo good!