Thursday, May 17, 2007

Happy Blogiversary (to me!)

Two years...yay!
I don't have much to say for now except thanks to all of you who became a part of this blog. For all your wonderful and inspiring comments, for the friendship, the virtual hugs, the gifts and warm wishes too.

Now on to my little blogiversary contest -

Two contestants will win a flower choker esp. made by me!
As I'm writing this post, I'm also shuffling up the names...


But first, thanks to all who left comments and participated in my blog contest: Kimberly, Deneen, Sue, Sheila, Lily, Stacie, Tina, Yasmin, Ashley, Kari, Kelly, Lucy and Vik.

Unfortunately, no one got the correct answer to where I got the idea for the choker. But the closest guess is from Lily - because my clue was that it came from a yarn company. The answer is Phildar, its originally from France, and Mani di Fata (Lily's answer) is originally from Italy. So, I hope you will agree that is the closest answer ;)
Here is the cover page of the newsletter where I got the idea for the design.

I already have the instant prize ready and it will soon be mailed. As for the two winners of the choker, I will email you to know what color and length of choker you prefer.
The two winners are... btw, you can thank (or blame) my 17 yr-old son for picking out the winners ;) I could not believe it when I opened the two entries:

Deneen
Tina

Congratulations!!!

12 comments:

  1. Yay-how exciting for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I can't believe I won something, and from Mimi! That is soooo cool! Thanks Mimi! The picture on the Phildar site looks just like yours, you are so talented!! I used to be able to look at a finished crochet item and reproduce it. But never from a picture. I don't even know if I could do it from a finished object anymore...

    Anyway thank you so much, Mimi. And Happy Two Year Blogiversary again! You have done a lot with your patterns and your sites in two years. Just think how far you will go in another two years from now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tina for the generous praises! I couldn't resist to try to copy the design when I saw it ;) I hope I come up with my own design though.
    You have all been a great source of inspiration to me, hope you keep coming back to my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Mimi ! You have a wonderful blog and Looking forward to many more blooging years from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogiversary!
    -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!
    I always come here to see the news, loveble bolg!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy (belated) Blogiversary, Mimi. Sorry I missed your celebration. Wonderful job on the chokers, very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Jaye, glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!