Saturday, September 22, 2007

WIP , little black dress

I am working on a black, sort of mini dress, as part of my pattern testing for my tunic design. The pattern can easily be used to make a dress, just by increasing the pattern repeats for the bottom part. I'm hoping I will be able to finish this up in a few weeks, then I will also be making a shorter top version.


I'm only 1/3 done and just finished up the sleeves. I'm happy with the way the cap sleeve turned out →
This pattern is taking me too long to finish, but already I'm proud of it. Even if I turn out only a few designs in a year, at least its something that I can wear myself.
A few more details can be viewed on my project page on Ravelry.

6 comments:

  1. Well what you have looks good so far! I wish I could just finish something.... :/ Can't wait to see the finished dress it will be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to wear something black, but I can't knit or crochet using black. Very difficult to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks good Mimi, and I also always like to design something that I would love to wear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it is quite difficult to see, but with my pattern only the top part of the body is...the rest is not so difficult to work up in black since it's lacy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lily!
    Your designs are more wearable, especially the knitted ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least now you have enough time with this project. :)

    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!