Thursday, March 06, 2008

Crochet Booties

These days, if I'm not making shrugs I'm making baby booties! I started out with this white and yellow pair, using a pattern that I adapted from an old magazine. With the same pattern I made the following two pairs. And instead of using satin ribbons, I crocheted ties.



Both were made from size 8 cotton threads, using 1.5mm hook. Estimated size is for 0-3 mos. baby.
I made the ties with a crocheted "bead" or flower at the ends so that it won't slip out.

13 comments:

  1. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable booties!! I would love the pattern if it became available.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness those are so pretty. I so love booties but, I just can't seem to get them looking so nice like that. Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so adorable, I love them, too! You do such nice work Mimi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very smart looking botties you have there. Very nice color combination, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look so lovely!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are so beautiful...so cute!
    Great job
    Nélia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! They´re really cute! I love this booties.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so adorable...I love...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!