Thursday, March 06, 2008

Snap Shots is back here

A while back I removed the snap shots feature here in my blog. I haven't figured out the new features and it was a bit distracting to me already. I really didn't like it having ads put in there. Also, I'd have to deal with figuring out the new "cool" features.
Nevertheless, the benefit of having snap previews of sites without having to click on the links far outweigh the certain irritation one gets from unwanted ads.
So, my dear readers, I installed snap shots back in my template.

If you aren't familiar with the features, here's pretty much what you should know:

Sometimes Snap Shots bring you the information you need, without your having to leave the site, while other times it lets you "look ahead," before deciding if you want to follow a link or not.

Should you decide this is not for you, just click the Options icon in the upper right corner of the Snap Shot and opt-out.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, it's been awhile. I love the new header. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gene, I'm glad you noticed :)
    I made a little improvement in my blog, since I submitted it to be included on Yehey's directory. Guess what - didn't hear from them...I think they snubbed me :(
    I wanted to change the title to a sophisticated one, but I wouldn't dare coz people would get confused. I've had that blog title since 2005.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your comment on my site... I love your crochet stuff...
    take care...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, if you would just inform people through your blog then they wouldn't have a hard time recognizing the new site. Plus it would only take a few seconds to update the links in Bloglines and Reader. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!