Tuesday, March 25, 2008

More cotton yarns!

A while back last month, Deneen was destashing yarns...I told her I would love to buy some of the cotton yarns. She was surprised but understood why I'm willing to spend $10.+ for the shipping alone, so she just RAOKed me the yarns instead :D To my delight, she packed in as much yarny goodness as can fit into the small package. When I took out the yarns, I was amazed how much yarn was inside!



I love it all, thanks so much Deneen!
I plan on making a felted hook case with the Caron Felt-it. With the other yarns, I have yet to look at project ideas on Ravelry ;)

6 comments:

  1. That was so nice of her love all the yarn. Can't wait to see what you whip up with them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet of her! Now you have more fun yarns to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy it FINALLY arrived. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that was nice of Deneen. It looks like a lot of the variegated on the right, you could make something bigger with that, maybe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I´m happy dear Deneen RAOKed you! Very good indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!