Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Crochet, threads, pals, crochet, threads, pals, crochet...

I feel so much blessed, ever since I started on this blog and joined Blogger! I have lots of crocheting to do, I have lots of threads and some yarns, I have orders for my threads, and I have made lots of pals online.
I hope to find other pals from my country so that we can actually meet up to enjoy crocheting together and exchange ideas. So far I have only one pal here, but she is from Cebu which is quite far and I'll probably never visit her place. Online she is Pidot, but her real name is Fe. I hope to get to meet her someday here in Manila.

2 comments:

  1. thanks Mi, for acknowledging me. :)
    i hope i can stay long in Manila when i go there early next year...hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope so too, Fe, we should really meet up as this might be a rare chance!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!