Friday, August 19, 2005

Thanks Secret Pal! (Goodies received)

I got this from the P.O.yesterday and it was mailed by my secret pal last Aug. 2. I'm so thrilled! I'm also surprised that it didnt take too long by mail. Thanks secret pal! I just bought slippers to crochet the furry yarn in...


here it is secret pal...I wanted to buy white slippers but this black was the only one available for my size... I wasted about 2yds of the fur yarn practicing to make furry slippers. Not bad really, I think I still have enough left for another pair.. THanks again Secret Pal! =)

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome, Mimi! Those slippers turned out cute! I want to make a pair, but they hurt my feet (toes) to wear those kind of shoes. So I guess I'll stick to scarves, and purses and stuff with the fur.
    Hope you are having a nice day! :)
    "Yarnie"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!