Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A Wonderful Package

I got a big box of goodies from Tina yesterday! The box wasnt a surprise, but the goodies in it were ;) She sent me some edible goodies and some crafty goodies. Here's all of it. I love everything! I cant thank you enough, Tina :D


And here's a closer look at the crafty stuff. The bear and all the trimmings on it was handmade by her, you may want to look at a close-up of it here. Its very pretty, thanks Tina!
Also, I now have 6mm needles and I'll be able to use it when I knit WW yarn :D I also find the Clover point protectors very useful, to keep my WIP safe. Again, thanks for everything, Tina!

10 comments:

  1. I saw the bear close up yesterday on Timeless Creations...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you like everything! And that it got there safe, too. I can't wait to see what you come up with from that book, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by, Lucy!

    Tina, I was really thrilled to find a lot of other surprises in the box :D The book, I could not have purchased it without your help, thanks for taking the time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great package, Mimi! I´m happy for you! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Mimi! that is one great package you got there. i'm sure you are so happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats a lovely package , Mimi. So haapy for you....You are lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Fe and Yasmin! Thanks for stopping by :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous30 July, 2006

    Wow! It really is a wonderful package, full of treats!

    But yikes...I hope you'll still like my very 'mini' package when it gets there, haha. =p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hihi...of course I'll love it Sis! It may be small, but I know you have good taste and I will be delighted with your gift :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!